Diablo Sports Performance, a product of Diablo Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine, specializes in private orthopedic rehabilitation and human performance. We have expert professionals in postoperative rehabilitation, return to play, and strength and conditioning. Our elite experience, and ever evolving systems, allow us to seamlessly combine physical therapy, athletic training, and sports performance under one roof.
Initial Evaluation and Baseline Testing (Lower Extremity Return to Play Testing not included, see inset below):
- Price – $119
- Length – 1 hour
- What’s Included – Identification of any limitations in strength, stability, or mobility using, but not limited to, assessments of active and passive ranges of motion, breathing and core stabilization, baseline core stability endurance, and baseline strength.
- What you leave with – Assessment and testing results, Functional Movement Screen results and score (if applicable), and better understanding of current level of ability/movement.
- What you get within 48 hours – Individual corrective exercise home program including 6-10 exercises.
*Reassessment is required if away from training for 4 months or more.
All new clients must complete the evaluation process before beginning training
- Private Training – $95 per session
- Private Training – $80 per session (College Student & Military Rate, 15% OFF)
- Semi-Private Training – $45/person per session (up to 3 people)
Private Session Packages
- 10 Session Pack – $850 ($85 per session, 10% OFF)
- 20 Session Pack – $1,500 ($75 per session, 20% OFF)
Individualized Workout Program
- Evaluation, Follow Up Visit, and Complete Workout Program (~10 Weeks) – $375
Lower Extremity Return to Play Testing
- Corrective Exercise Program and Testing provided to MD upon request – $149
* All sessions are 1 hour in length with direct supervision from one of our movement experts